Live/Distance Education Presentations - Public Servants and Ethics Liaisons
Ethics Education Registration Procedures
- Find a convenient date & location on the Commission's schedule listed below.
- Register online by clicking "Register" link on the class details page.
- Prior to the presentation, access the materials by one of the following methods:
- Handouts for printing.
- PowerPoint Presentation. Instead of printing the handouts, you may upload the PowerPoint presentation to your laptop or other multimedia device and take your laptop or device to the presentation. If you do not have PowerPoint, then you upload this viewer on your computer, and you will be able to access the presentation.
- Ethics Education Certification Form. Print out this form, complete it and return it to the State Ethics Commission either by e-mail, fax, or US Postal Service. Please wait until after you complete the presentation before submitting it.
Education Presentation Schedule
Most sessions run from 9:00 a.m. until noon. However, check the
class details for the specific class you would like to attend.
For Education related questions, contact:
State Ethics Commission
MS Center 1324
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-1324
Phone: (919) 814-3600
Fax: (919) 715-1644