Live Education Presentations - Public Servants and Ethics Liaisons
- Find a convenient date & location on the Commission's
Register by one of the following methods:
- Phone. Contact the Ethics Commission at (919) 715-2071.
- E-mail. Send the Ethics Commission an e-mail. Please provide the department, board, or commission with which you are associated, your e-mail address, phone number, the date and location you wish to attend.
- Prior to the presentation, access the materials by one of the following methods:
- Handouts for printing.
- PowerPoint Presentation. Instead of printing the handouts, you may upload the PowerPoint presentation to your laptop or other multimedia device and take your laptop or device to the presentation. If you do not have PowerPoint, then you upload this viewer on your computer, and you will be able to access the presentation.
- Ethics Education Certification Form. Print out this form, complete it and return it to the State Ethics Commission either by e-mail, fax, or US Postal Service. Please wait until after you complete the presentation before submitting it.
2013 State Ethics Education Presentation
For Education related questions, contact:
State Ethics Commission
MS Center 1324
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-1324
Phone: (919) 715-2071
Fax: (919) 715-1644